Table of Contents
A stroller can make your life easy, especially for newborn babies who need to sleep a lot. Whetheryouare going for a small walk in your neighborhood or to the supermarket, baby strollerscan be of great help.
Not just for newborn babies, but baby strollersare also ideal for toddlers, especially when youare in a mall or park. There are plenty of companies who manufacture good baby strollers and Baby Trend is one of them.
Baby Trend is an American company, the inventor and exclusive manufacturer of several unique juvenile products. It started its journey in 1988 and currently located in California.
Today, we will give you a complete review on Baby Trend’s one of the best strollers, Expedition Jogger Stroller.
Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Stroller is filled with great features and those are mentioned below:
- Convenient parent tray includes two-cup holders
- Child tray with two cup-holders also accepts car seats to form a Travel System
- Extra wide, ergonomically shaped rubber handle
- Fully adjustable canopy with covered sunroof ratchets to block sun and wind
- Simple trigger fold easily decreases stroller to a compact unit
- Two 16-inch pneumatic bicycle tires in backroll effortlessly over all surfaces
- One 12-inch front-end bicycle tire with swivel wheel for easy maneuvering, locks for jogging
- Extra large storage basket
- Easily removable tires for storage and travel
- 15 different color options.
The expedition jogger is made with great quality materials. Its well-constructed frame is made with high lightweight steel, includes some flex at the movable joint point with high quality plastic connectors at the folds. The fabric feels little bit rough but still quiet durable!
It has metal-based wheels and the tires’ rubber comes with smooth thread. The swivel feature on the front tire is a must for maneuverability, but for the joggers, the front tire has to be locked to keep the stroller stable during the ride.
All of the part of this stroller is made with high degree of attention to detail to make sure its longevity.
The capacity of this Expedition Jogger Stroller is 50 pounds and it weighs 27 pounds. Its length is 47 inches, width is 21 inches, and height is 41 inches. The Expedition is easier to manage, lift, and fit in smaller spaces as it’s size is small and weight is lighter.
Babies from six months of age should use this Expedition Jogger Stroller, though the maximum recommended weight for using this stroller is 50 lbs. & height is up to 42 inches. And recommended weight for using the car seat is 5 to 30 lbs. & height is up to 30 inches.
Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Stroller is JPMA certified which means it maintains all the safety standards and those includes:
- It is fully adjustable 5-point safety harness and tether strap
- It has dual foot break for safety
- Its footrest reflectors provide greater low-light visibility
- It is fully adjustable ratcheting canopy with a peek-a-boo window to block the sun and wind.
- Only mild household soap or detergent and warm water can be used to clean the seat pad.
Ease of Use
Most of parents think about babies’ comfort while buying a baby stroller. But they don’t really realize that their comfort also matters. Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Stroller’s handlebar is padded and angled up. This pushing style of Expedition Jogger Stroller is really comfortable for wrists of caregivers.
The Baby Trend Jogger is lightweight and foldable, but it doesn’t fold up easily. You have to fully recline the seat before folding, and it’s still pretty bulky when you fold it up though.
There are two essential things that Expedition Jogger Stroller delivers and those are a parent console & a storage basket. Parent console offers useful storage for parents on the go! It is lovely for water bottle and keys. Storage basket is for storing diapers, snacks, and toys.
- Good build quality and material
- Affordable price
- Lockable front wheel for easy turning and smooth runs
- 5-Point Harness keeps baby buckled in safe
- Includes parent console and child snack tray
- Works great in all types of surfaces.
- Folds for easier storage
- Convenient for plenty of storage spaces.
- Shakes and vibrates a little bit at high speeds
- Lack of suspension
- Front wheel not stable when not locked
- No adjustable tracking
- Seat is lacking side padding.
|Brand Name||Baby Trend|
|Product Name||Expedition Jogger Stroller|
|Dimensions||47 x 21 x 41 inches|
|Item Weight||27 pounds|
|Stroller’s Maximum Capacity||50 lbs.|
|Car Seat’s Maximum Capacity||30 lbs.|
|Frame Construction||Lightweight steel|
|Key Features||Lockable front wheel, Child tray with two-cup holders, |
Parent tray with two-cup holders, Extra- Large Storage Basket, and many more.
|Colors Available||Bubble Gum, Lemon Zest, Millennium, Mosaic Blue,|
Optic green, Optic Red, Phantom, Raspberry, and Tiger Lilly.
Let’s watch a video from the manufacturer
This video is an official demo showing you the stroller in action
In the end we can say, Expedition Jogger Stroller is really convenient for walking on almost all types of terrain. It is great for going for a small walk in neighborhood or to the supermarket but it is not great for higher speed jogging.
Overall, it is a great choice for you if you are looking for a jogging stroller that is affordable and at the same time maintains the quality standards, consider Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Stroller.